PC Courses for seniors
Maybe just recently, or maybe some time ago, you bought a PC or laptop or received it from your family? But you are unsure how to handle it in a practical way.
Our free PC courses are aimed primarily at our seniors in the district Vahrenheide. They are designed so that you do not have to worry about using your own PC / laptop at the end of the courses.
Surely you also have a lot of questions, such as:
- What is the difference between hardware and software?
- How is a computer constructed?
- What can I do with a PC?
- How does the mouse and keyboard work?
- How can I save my data?
- How can I create, copy and delete directories and files?
- How do I use the writing program?
- How do I go to the internet?
- How do I find information on the internet?
- How do I write an e-mail?
- And many more questions
Have we piqued your interest? Then call us to sign up for the next course. Please ask for the next course by phone.
Course times: Tuesday from 10:00 to 11:00
PC consultation: Wednesday from 14:00 to 15:00